We the people of St. Margaret parish, Narberth, baptized into the life of Christ and his Church, answer our baptismal call to grow as a community of faith.
We commit ourselves to help one another to:
- Participate joyfully in the spiritual and sacramental life of the Church, especially through the celebration of the Eucharist.
- Live our faith by imitating Jesus Christ in our relationships with Christians and non-Christians within and beyond our parish boundaries.
- Teach the message of Jesus to people of all ages through evangelization and education based on the Scripture and on-going Tradition of the Church.
- Use our talents and gifts of faith to promote the dignity of life, to work for economic and social justice for all, and to speak out against all forms of prejudice and oppression.
- Pray for the faithful departed of our parish whose faith has built and sustained the faith we now enjoy.
- Become a loving, forgiving, friendly and welcoming community.
We pray to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit through the intercession of Mary our Mother and our patroness, St. Margaret of Antioch, to guide us as we move forward in our mission.